1. Travel to and identify site. Supply, erect and take down weatherproof sign/s in accordance with Planning Act 2016 and Sustainable Planning Act 2009, Economic Development Queensland (EDQ) and relevant Council Regulations
2. Conduct relevant Council Rate search. Print map of site and notify all adjoining land owners by registered mail.
3. Insert sketch in Public Notice, as required.
4. Advertise in a newspaper that services the locality of the land e.g. Queensland Times, Courier Mail, Gold Coast Bulletin, The Toowoomba Chronicle, Sunshine Coast Daily (daily newspapers) or weekly Quest newspapers including Brisbane News.
5. Notice of Intention to Commence and supporting Public Notice documents emailed to the Assessment Manager at the relevant City Council.
6. Notice of Compliance and supporting Public Notice documents emailed to the client and to the Assessment Manager at the relevant City Council.
7. Photograph of sign(s) on the land are included.
8. All staff have been issued with White Card for entry to a construction site.
9. We have all the necessary insurances in place to meet our quality assurance requirements.
Public Notice on Land
Copyright © 2019 Public Notice Signs - All Rights Reserved.